Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Share your blog!


So since I'm a bit short on time today, I just thought, hey, why not get all the good horsey blog listings in one place? I'll make up a very nice link bar for myself on the side there, and then maybe I'll have more time to read them ALL.

Yes, this is me being lazy. Rather then trying to go and search out every one's blogs to add to my link listing, I am hoping that y'all will post your blog URL in the comments. EVERY one's URL. This way, when I have 5 minutes here, or a half hour there, but am trying to read the blogs from my phone, I can cheat.  (Yes, my phone is smarter then I am!)

And if you have another horsey related (even if it's just barely horsey related) blog that you'd like to recommend, please add it's link too! I have time to READ the blogs, but rarely do I have time to go and find them. And because computers are Jae's area of expertise (and he thinks reading blogs is silly, but can read video game forums for hours) he just doesn't understand my obsession with making it easier.

And who knows! Maybe there are some lurkers here with good blogs of their own that I have yet to find. I learn so much from all of you, and enjoy sharing a bit of your experiences, so I just want to thank y'all beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment